Table of Contents
What are the Benefits of HIEMT Body Contouring?
What are the benefits of HIEMT body contouring? Imagine getting a toned body without letting go of your favourite food or having to sweat it out in the gym like everybody else. Wouldn’t that be great? If only it were possible.
Thanks to technology, it is! If you’ve never heard of HIEMT or you have and have no idea what it means, this article is just for you. With some touting it as a revolution in aesthetic medicine, it’s more than just a 21st-century fad. This technology is here to stay.
What is HIEMT Body Contouring?
HIEMT Body contouring, also known as HIEMT body sculpting, uses High-Intensity Electromagnetic Technology to tone up the body’s muscles and reduce fat. With this innovative technology, you get hours and hours of workout sessions without the actual ones. HIEMT is not the only way to rid your body of unwanted fat.
Still, its non-invasive nature has made it a preferable option to going under the knife, which is highly invasive and potentially life-threatening.
- It is a focused treatment: The precision and exactitude with which this technology functions make it highly effective. The treatment directly impacts the fat and muscles in ways regular exercise cannot. Studies have shown an average fat reduction of 19% and an average increase in the muscle of 16% by using HIEMT technology.
- It is non-invasive: No surgical operations are involved in using this technology. HIEMT gets the same job done by working from outside the body and effectively impacting and toning the affected areas of the body, which may be the abdomen, thighs or buttocks. For this reason, it leaves no scars like surgical procedures.
- It is safe for your body: As with any alternative to what most people would call natural, there are doubts that this high-tech-based treatment is safe for the body. The good news is that not only does it strengthen core muscles and effectively improve overall health. As earlier stated, due to its non-invasive nature, it is non-invasive like surgery.What’s more, you can avoid the hours of fatigue that are sure to follow an intense workout session. This is because, with HIEMT, there is no pain, just toning and strengthening. With HIEMT, you get the gain without the pain.
- It makes you look good in less time: Let’s be honest, looking toned, lean, and healthy are the significant reasons, if not the mean reasons, why most people work hair in the gym. HIEMT gets the job done. And it only takes about 30 minutes per session, And to get optimal results, one can undergo about 4 to 6 sessions in total throughout 2 to 4 weeks.
- It’s ideal for sports injury patients: Research shows that HIEMT is very popular with athletes recovering from sports injuries as it is a quick way “to strengthen the muscle groups that have become weak due to injury.”
- No rest period is needed afterwards: This is perhaps, apart from HIEMT’s incredible results, one of its main attractions. The idea that you could get a toned and strengthened core without feeling overly fatigued or weighed down by body pains afterwards makes this technology so appealing to many.Users may experience slight discomfort in the targeted area of treatment for a couple of days, but that’s about it. There are no extended periods of fatigue or bed rest needed. They will still be able to go about their daily activities afterwards with minimal reminders of muscle contraction.
- It enhances metabolism: Yes, as unexpected as it may sound, this is one of the benefits of HIEMT technology. The supramaximal muscle contractions affected by HIEMT not only tone the muscles but can also lead to increased metabolism in the body.This is understandable as it also reduces body fat, and one of the common ways to expel fat is through the body’s metabolic activities. According to European clinical research, treatment patients have an increased rate of metabolism because of the treatment.
- It has long-lasting effects: It is believed that the use of body contouring technology has effects which last at least six months after the completion of the treatment. However, a good and regular exercise routine and healthy eating are recommended to maintain these results.
It should be noted that as beneficial as HIEMT is to the human body, it’s not for everyone. Among the people for whom this technology is not recommended are those who have generalized fat around the body, not just in specific areas of the body.
Also, those who, for health reasons, are advised by their doctors to exercise or have a recommended fitness regimen regularly; those who use prosthetics, pacemakers or have any form of metal implanted in or attached to their bodies for health reasons; pregnant or breastfeeding mothers; and those with bleeding disorders.
Anyone who falls into these categories is seriously advised to consult their doctors before using HIEMT. For those with substantial body fat, it is advised to shed the weight naturally before using HIEMT, as this will ensure optimal results.