HIEMT technology makes use of magnetic fields that contract your muscles by inducing 20,000 supramaximal muscle contractions in 30 minutes. HIEMT stands for High-Intensity Electromagnetic Technology. It is the newest non-invasive body contouring treatment that BOTH reduces fat and tones muscle. HIEMT technology uses a powerful but harmless form of electromagnetic stimulation to contract the muscles in a targeted area. These magnetic pulses force the muscles to contract, much like they do during times of strenuous exercise. So, not only does HIEMT tone the muscle, but it also helps in burning away fat revealing a toned and defined body. It strengthens and defines a person’s muscles and makes it easier for them to engage in sporting activities and exercises.
Quick fun fact: it is the world’s first nonsurgical alternative to surgical means of butt lifting as it can be used to improve the aesthetic appearance of the butt.
HIEMT technology can also be used to/for,
- Reshaping and contouring the body.
- Stimulating, building up and strengthening the muscles.
- It targets localised fats in the body and burns it away.
- Helps in firming and toning the body.
- It is a procedure that helps to relax and improve pain.
This procedure is an easy way of strengthening, toning your muscles and burning fat away with no surgery involved and no recovery time required.
If you are one of those people that still adore your regular exercise for burning away fats and calories and toning your muscles, well in a minute we would look at some regular exercises that also help with that. Did you know that there are some exercises that basically do what the HIEMT technology does? They burn fat and calories and strengthen, define and tone the muscles but of course the results are not as fast.
You should note that there are some stubborn fats that we have in our body that do not burn away no matter what dieting we do and what exercise that we engage in. And in cases like this, that’s where the body contouring procedures come in. They can be used to target and reduce those excessive fat that are difficult to get rid of. But if you feel that your stay-at-home or off- to- the- gym regular exercise routine is what you prefer to undergoing a body contouring procedure that’s still cool. They both have what they are good for.
Before we go into some regular exercises that could help us burn fat and maintain our physique, let’s take a brief look at other body sculpting procedures apart from HIEMT.
Body contouring treatments
- Cool sculpting: This non-surgical procedure naturally removes fat cells by freezing them underneath the skin. Once frozen, this destroys the fat cells then they are disposed from the body as waste products. It is a safe, effective and long-lasting means of reducing fat.
- Cold laser: This is a procedure that helps in stimulating healing of the cells. It can only be used to focus on small areas of fat.
- Radiofrequency: This focuses controlled heat on fat by using radio frequency to heat and get rid of excessive fat from the body.
- High intensity ultrasound: HIFU makes use of ultrasound to break down fat in the body.
Regular exercises that contour the body
It is only normal that a person would want to lose weight especially if it is getting to that point where it may affect your health. Apart from health reasons, people want to lose weight to improve their body shape and overall physical appearance. You can reduce fat and contour your body using,
- Body contouring procedures
- Through engaging in exercises that could help tone your body.
Note though that for both methods it is important that you eat healthily to maintain your physique and stay fit.
While exercising is good for your body, engaging in it excessively or wrongly could strain your muscles which could lead to unwanted pain. So, you should exercise correctly and regularly but not excessively and try to diet properly.
These work outs can help you get and maintain a fit and defined body,
- Push ups: This involves raising your body up with your hands and lowering it down again.
- This exercise tones and increases the strength of your upper body.
- It is a good exercise to burn excess fat from the body and get well trimmed, toned abs.
- It strengthens your muscles and helps in keeping you fit.
- It helps in building and maintaining muscle density.
- Regularly engaging in push ups, helps in giving you a strong core for a good posture.
- Squats: This is a strength building exercise that focuses on the leg muscles. Not only is it good to strengthen the leg muscles but it also helps in burning calories to reduce fat. It can also be used to shape and make the butt firmer.
- Squat burns calories and reduces fat.
- It builds, maintains and strengthens the leg muscles.
- It strengthens your core muscles and improves your balance.
- It promotes a good posture.
- It reduces the risk of injury on your ankles and knees.
- It builds and maintains strength in your lower body.
- Sit-ups: This is an exercise that focuses on the abdominal muscles by strengthening and toning it. This exercise is basically done by lying down on your back and carrying up your torso.
- Doing sit up regularly helps to promote and maintain a good posture.
- When done correctly, it reduces the risk of back pain or injury.
- It promotes better balance and stability.
- It helps in loosening the spine and hip muscles making it more flexible.
- It helps to build and maintain core strength and muscles.
- It is an effective exercise that burns away fat and helps tone the tummy.
- The plank: This is an excellent exercise to strengthen the whole body. It particularly helps in strengthening the abdominal muscles and lower back.
- It is a great exercise for burning calories and fat, as multiple muscles are used to engage in the exercise.
- It helps in promoting and improving good posture and making the belly firm and tight.
- It improves your body’s flexibility.
- It helps in improving your balance and stability.
- It strengthens your core muscles.
- And it also helps in improving your body’s metabolism rate.
- Burpees: This is one of the best exercises out there for burning fat and calories at a very fast rate when done regularly. It is an exercise that helps to strengthen your shoulders, legs, hips, chest, buttocks, arms and abdomen to build strength in your muscles.
- It improves your metabolism.
- It improves blood flow and circulation in the body.
- It burns fat and calories at a fast rate if done regularly.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It improves your cardiovascular fitness.
- It is a full body exercise that improves strength, mobility, endurance and stability.
The above are all great exercises to help reshape and keep your body fit. After a body contouring procedure, engaging in exercises like this would help maintain your physique to keep it trimmed, defined and toned.
Even if you do not want to go for the body sculpting procedure, well this is the best way to stay at home, exercise and give yourself that beautiful physique.
No matter what, you should try to find and use what best works for you because, a healthy life is a happy life!
For more information about HIEMT Body Contouring and our SPECIAL pricing of only $150 per session for members only. Please visit: https://bodycontouring.clinic